Do you have hopes and dreams? What if you could attract all you want in life?
With these laws of attraction stats, we may be able to see how likely it is for you to make your dreams come true.
General Law of Attraction Stats and Facts
- Research shows that positive thinking has a positive effect on well-being
- Neurology studies suggest that being able to visualize a better future can help bring it to reality
- Affirmations help to relieve and solve trauma and negative thinking
- “Good Vibes” can be a real thing, as vibrating at a higher frequency can influence others through the activity of “mirror neurons”
Existence of Law of Attraction Stats and Facts
- The Law of Attraction is an ancient thought and has been practiced for many years
- Although studies have been done involving the law of attraction, no scientific evidence has suggested that it truly exists
- LOA should be seen as more of philosophy as opposed to scientific truth
Use of Law of Attraction Stats
- The use of the law of attraction has been seen to increase mood
- Studies suggest that visualizing your desires creates a higher likelihood of them coming true
- Studies show that people with a positive attitude were more likely to find happiness and success
Secrets of the Law of Attraction Stats
- About 99% of people don’t achieve their dreams
- About 1% of the population believes in and utilizes the Law of Attraction
- About 40% of people believe in it, but do not utilize it
Law of Attraction App Stats
- There are countless manifestation applications that you can download for your phone. Some people swear by these applications. The most popular law of attraction apps are as follows:
- Stop, Breathe, and Think
- Think Up
- Hay House
- Jack Canfield Vision Board
How many laws of attraction are there?
There are 7 laws of attraction:
- The Law of Manifestation
- The Law of Magnetism
- The Law of Unwavering Desire
- The Law of Delicate Balance
- The Law of Harmony
- The Law of Right Action
- The Law of Universal Influence
What is the success rate of the law of attraction?
The success rate of the law of attraction is 0.1%, so not very high.
However, keep in mind that people have big dreams and hopes. Is it possible for everyone to get what they want simply by asking the universe for it?
How many seconds should you manifest for?
Abraham Hicks, one of the more popular proponents of the Law of Attraction, says that “17 seconds of pure thought will ignite the manifestation process” and “68 seconds you will have fully activated the law of attraction to bring about your desire.”
How many times a day should you meditate for the law of attraction to work?
Most believers in the Law of Attraction believe that you should meditate twice a day for 10-15 minutes at a time in order to put into practice, and possibility, the law of attraction.
The Law of Attraction is a popular method of attainment these days, and although it cannot be scientifically proven, many individuals swear by its effectiveness.
Do you believe that you can achieve your dreams by practicing visualization and manifestation?
Perhaps these Law of Attraction Stats can sway your opinion.
14 Essential Laws of Attraction Stats About Attracting the Life You Want always be updated on blogtomoney, please like and share 14 Essential Laws of Attraction Stats About Attracting the Life You Want to others people!
Learn more How to here.
Watch free hot girl asia stock quality Photos on hotgirl.asia